Sunday, February 2, 2014

Here's your sign!

After retiring, I decided that I needed more signage around my place, to attract business to the Serpentarium, since I was finally in a position to work with my favorite animals, full time.  This is one of the signs. 
Think it draws attention?  I also had another made, for my other passion...
 And this is how it looks, mounted on the fence.  The "open" sign goes up and comes down, dependent upon the weather, etc.  As people may know, this has NOT been a herp-friendly winter!

For the really observant, notice the t-shirt I'm wearing is the same one as Jim Harrison is wearing in a recent video on Facebook, of him milking a timber rattler.  (He had just been through hip replacement surgery.)  Obviously we run around in the very same, elite (?) circles! 

No comments:

Post a Comment